www.zahra-ghanimi.com . firstname.lastname@example.org . 415 691 0702
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe suite.
- Success working with a variety of mediums: large scale commercial and residential projects.
- Exceptional ability to visualize ideas in three-dimensional form.
- Great team player.
Interior Designer, IA Interior Architects, San Francisco, November 2014-Present
- Space Planning, Construction documents, Architectural Details, Materials, Furniture, Finishes and Submittals.
Interior Designer, Philip Nimmo & Company, Los Angeles, 2014
- Furniture design, Shop drawing, Expediting, FF&E research, Updating the material library.
Intern, Warwick Hotel, San Francisco 2013-2014
- Guestroom renovation. Site Survey, FF&E purchasing.
Intern, Kneedler Fauchère, Design Center, San Francisco, Fall 2013
- Assist with showroom maintenance and sample library.
Interior Designer/ Drafter, RG-Architecture, San Francisco, California, Aug-Jan 2012
- Present work to clients in the form of 3D imaging. (Bakery and diner, single family homes, multifamily housing)
Interior Designer/ Dafter, Al Yarmok Decor Co, United Arab Emirates, Sep 2008- June 2009
- Design team supervisor, responsible for coordinating design process, communication with clients regarding design, and also creating my own design working with AutoCad, Photoshop, as well as making sample boards and mood boards for government buildings and luxury villas project.
Designer/ Drafter, Friends’ Union Engineer Co, Tehran, Iran, Aug 2005- Oct 2006
- Worked on a project as a surveyor, designer and drafter, designing private school, shopping mall and offices.
Designer/ Drafter, Farna Consulting Eng, Tehran, Iran 1999 and 2003
- Member of design team as an architect and interior designer, designing villa and family housing.
- Prepared and drew the architectural plans and assisted in design.
- MFA, Interior Architecture and Design, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2013
- BA, Interior Architecture and Design, CF&D, Sharjah University, United Arab Emirates, 2010
- ASSOCIATE DIPLOMA, Architecture, Art Department College, Tehran, Iran - 2003
- DIPLOMA, Architecture, Graphic Noor, Tehran, Iran – 1999
Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Google SketchUp, Adobe design (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft word, Power point, keynote.
Concept development, design development, space planning, furniture and finishes. Architectural Details, Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Drawings, Sustainability, Model making, sketching, freehand rendering and hand drafting, board of material and mood board, Design Research, Fine Art.
English, Persian (Farsi)