www.zahra-ghanimi.com . email@example.com . 415 691 0702
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Suite.
• Success working with a variety of mediums: large scale commercial and residential projects.
• Exceptional ability to visualize ideas in three-dimensional form.
• Great team player.
Interior Designer, IA Interior Architects, San Francisco, November 2014-Present
• Schematic Design
• Design Development
• Space Planning
• Construction documents
• Architectural details
Interior Designer, Philip Nimmo & Company, Los Angeles, 2014
• Furniture design
• Shop drawings
Intern, Warwick Hotel Renovation, San Francisco 2013-2014
• Site survey
• Design Development
Intern, Kneedler Fauchère, Design Center, San Francisco, Fall 2013
• Assist with showroom maintenance and sample library
Interior Designer/ Drafter, RG-Architecture, San Francisco, California, Aug-Jan 2012
• Presented work to clients in the form of 3D imaging
Interior Designer/ Dafter, Al Yarmok Decor Co, United Arab Emirates, Sep 2008- June 2009
• Design team supervisor, responsible for coordinating design process, communication with clients regarding design, and also creating my own design working with AutoCad, Photoshop, as well as making sample boards and mood boards for government buildings and luxury villas project.
• MFA, Interior Architecture and Design, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2013
• BA, Interior Architecture and Design, CF&D, Sharjah University, United Arab Emirates, 2010
• ASSOCIATE DIPLOMA, Architecture, Art Department College, Tehran, Iran - 2003
Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Google SketchUp, Adobe design (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft
word, Power point.
Concept development, design development, space planning, furniture and finishes. Architectural Details, Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Drawings, Sustainability, Model making, sketching, freehand rendering and hand drafting, board of material and mood board, Design Research, Fine Art.
English, Persian (Farsi)